Book accommodation

Rudice - museum and wind mill

U Větřáku 90, 679 06 Rudice

The original historical building ceased to serve its purpose with the extinction of miller rights in 1945. The mill is a listed building. In 1966 the sheet metal roofing was replaced by a shingle roof.

Telephone: +420 602 729 084, +420 603 803 435
Email: obec@rudice.cz
Web: www.rudice.cz/index.php?page=...
GPS: 49°20'1.64"N 16°43'40.6"E
510 m above sea level


Back to object information
Coordinates: 
 
 

Information

Category museum, technical monument
Certificates and memberships Tourist stamp
Services sale of novelties and souvenirs, snacks, WC

Tours / exhibitions

Description Exposition of traditional living in the 1920s. Minerology of the Moravian kras. Olomučansky ceramics. The history and development of ironmongery and mountaineering. The history of the village Rudice. Cave system of the Rudicky gorge. Archaeological excavations of the Rudicky gorg and medieval settlement Bystřec in Rakovecky valley.
Opening hours
(GMT +1)
  • January-April, October-December Sa, Su 9:00-12:00 14:00-17:00 (with guide)
  • May-September Tu-Su 9:00-12:00 14:00-17:00 (with guide)
  • year round all day (groups only by reservation)

Before visiting the building we recommend checking the current opening hours on the building's website or by contacting the operator by telephone.

closed Právě teď uzavřeno dle otevírací doby
Foreign languages tour guide (Czech)
Exhibition specialization ceramics, iron mongering industry / metallurgy, milling, mining /, mineral mining, regional history, speleology

Availability

The nearest train stations
Nearest bus stop
The nearest airport