Please wait,we are searching for the best offer for you!
- Brno and surroundings (23)
- Moravian karst and surroundings (14)
- Pálava and Lednice-Valtice region (4)
- Slovácko (9)
- Znojmo and Dyje Region (13)
Reinforced steel tunnels which serve for the installation of utilities - hot water and electric cables.
Address: Josefská, Brno
Permonium Park is interestingly set in the gradually recultivated brownfield of the former Rosice - Oslavan mine Kukla. It expands over two levels of height on an area of 6000 m2. A tour of the tower,...
tel.: 546492214, 606033061, 724380529
Address: Padochovská 270/31, Oslavany
This solid concrete dam with hydro-power plant built in 1936 - 1940 is the first dam with tailrace spillway. The dam is 120 m long in the crest and 34 m high.
This curbed wooden bridge with hip roof was built in 1718 and is 32 m long, 2.6 m wide and 4 m high. It lies in the vicinity of a mill and several times was destroyed by fire.
The walled windmill of a slightly conical shape southeast of the village, by the red-marked tourist trail was built of brick in 1873 and called after its owners Vítkův větřák (Vítek's Windy). After 1918...
The bridge is made of a single ferro-concrete arch, which is one of the largest railway bridges in Europe. It was finished in 1953 and is a part of the railway line between Brno and Havlíčkův Brod. The...
Address: Dolní Loučky
This historical viaduct was built in 1870 as part of the railway line to Vienna. Originally there were two bridges; today what is left of the older one is one span and pylons. The existing bridge is 394...
Steam engines from 1913 – 1951, motor engines from 1940 – 1981 and even an electric Siemens engine from 1905.
Remains of the planned motorway connection Vienna- Vratislav built during the occupation in 1940-1945.
A remarkable stone bridge overarches the stream of the Bobrava rivulet, which is there deeply cutinto rocky banks and forms a small canyon. The ancient bridge is ten meters high and three meters wide....
Address: Hrušovany u Brna
The motor-racing circuit in the middle of woods is used from 1987. The racing course is 5.394 km long and contains 14 turnings. The grounds include a golf course.
The walled rotund windmill northwest of the village was built in 1873 and originally had a common windmill wheel. In the late 19th century a windstorm broke its blades and the miller had the so-called...
tel.: 739883277, 606242370
Address: Ruprechtov 213, Drnovice
The steel road bridge over the Svratka River is a technical monument dating back to 1910. It is an interesting example of the historical development of bridge construction.
Julius mine was one of the most important mines of the Rosice-Oslavany area. The mining tower and the coal washery towering above Zastávka became a symbol of the village for several generations. Apart...
Address: Nedvědice, Pernštejn
Address: Mlýnská 60, Vojkovice
The mill is a part of the Boskovice mill cascade and is the last fully functioning one. Original furnishings from the company Josef Prokop and Sons from Pardubice.
tel.: 731486648, 516452275
Address: Podhradí 3, Boskovice
The oldest technical preserve in the CR declared in 1971 and the oldest extant iron works in Central Europe. There is an exposition of iron working in its residential parts. The groundfloor of the building...
tel.: 516446671, 602225298
Address: Klamovka 56, Blansko
The walled rotund windmill south of the center of the village, near sports grounds was built in 1866, and used for milling for the last time in 1947. It was special because of its 6 blades on the windmill...
Address: č.p. 120, Ostrov u Macochy
The rotund, brick windmill in the southwestern part of the village, by red and green tourist signs, was founded probably in 1865. Its fair-faced walls from white limestone are very impressive. The mill...
Address: Ostrov u Macochy
Functional old-fashioned with an original mill wheel from the 16th century. The mill was reconstructed into the form it had in the 19th century. Go through the entire mill Porč - find out how to grind...
tel.: 725378809, 724264810
Address: č.p. 25, Býkovice
The original historical building ceased to serve its purpose with the extinction of miller rights in 1945. The mill is a listed building. In 1966 the sheet metal roofing was replaced by a shingle roof...
tel.: 602729084, 603803435
Address: U Větřáku 90, Rudice
Address: č.p. 1, Crhov
A stone windmill of Dutch type from 1855
Aquaduct on Grott's Island, which once served as a waterfall. The structure is completed by a cave made from large boulders.
This water work built in 80s and 90 s of 20th century consists of three parts. The upper and lower parts today serve recreational purposes, the middle one for the environmental stability. The whole structure...
Address: Velké Pavlovice
Spiral type press with one screw, typical of the Moravian wine region. It was fully reconstructed with the contributions of the village Pavlov and local wine makers.
Museum in wagons located in renovated historic rail car. Railway and mining exhibition - the history of mining coal, railway tracks of the district Hodonin, period photographs, original interior of a historical...
Address: U Trati, Ratíškovice
The water canal built in 1934 - 1938 today serves mainly for recreational cruises. The route is 51.8 km long, of which 27 km falls to the Morava river, 1 km to the Dřevnice river and 24 km is artificial...
The wooden windmill is situated on a hillock south of the town, with a red-marked tourist trail going to it. The building, including well-preserved milling machinery is from Pacetluky in the Kroměříž region...
tel.: 774324254, 519361570
Address: Klobouky u Brna
Address: Kostelany nad Moravou
The walled conical windmill is located in a shallow saddleback by the green-marked educational trail. It was built in 1842, with surrounding farm building added in 1906. It was used for milling until 1940...
tel.: 723136624, 602438644
Address: č.p. 156, Kuželov
One of the oldest preserved buildings in Strážnice, of which the first written record dates back to 1543. It was originally a water mill, gradually reconstructed into a steam mill at the end of the 19th...
Address: Bratrská 30, Strážnice
German type wooden mill, buily by Mr. Laštůvka of Mutěnice in the 19th century. Later on, František Bařina moved it to the Staré Poddvor. In 1890 it was damaged by a windstorm and reconstructed two years...
tel.: 518372123, 724162263
Address: Starý Poddvorov
Lignite transhipment point, so-called tipper and railway train junction to Rohatec station.
Address: Zámecká 13, Veselí nad Moravou
The author of the monument’s design was the Brno architect Bohuslav Fuchs. The replica of a lightening rod was constructed in Brno’s training school Zborjovka. The reliefs in the monument’s interior symbolise...
Address: Prokopa Diviše 205/15, Znojmo, Přímětice
The conical, brick windmill on the southern edge of the village built in the middle of the 19th century, was abandoned and left to decay after the World War Two. In 1987, rebuilding to current restaurant...
Dyje River water lead, which is one of the oldest water structures in Moravia (documented already in 1302). It is 29 km long, approximately 15 m wide.
The big Renaissance watermill houses an exposition called Miller's Trade from Primeval Ages to Present in its residential part. The exposition “Development of milling technology” informs visitors of the...
tel.: 515235370, 608439147
Address: Slup 94, Jaroslavice
The reservoir was built in 1962-66 to balance the irregular run-offs from the Vranovské dam, to protect against floods, to produce electricity and to primarily serve as a reservoir for drinking water for...
The bridge lies on the route Znojmo-Šatov-Retz. It was erected on three stone pillars in 1871, according to the project by J. Brika. It is 220 m long and 48 m high. At present it is the largest structure...
This is the first concrete dam built in Czechoslovakia in 1934. It is 292 m long and 60 m high.
Address: 8. května 91, Vranov nad Dyjí
This is the oldest water dam in Moravia which was built in 1894 - 1896. It is used in water management and for recreation purposes, and its stone dam with length 121 m and height 25 m is known for its...
It belonged to the Baptists from the middle of the 16th century. There are beams preserved in the interior with the year 1612 engraved in them.
Address: č.p. 68, Trstěnice
Address: Horní Břečkov
The building has remained preserved in its complete state and served to pump water into the reservoir and distribute water in a part of Zábrdovice and in Vedrovice to the village square until 1950, when...
This 252 m long footbridge suspended on two 28 m high pylons on two times 108 steel cables spans across the Swiss bay. The roadway width is between 9.7 to 6.5 m.